Would it be possible to bootstrap a fallback module on the .catch of the
platformBrowserDynamic().bootstrapModule(), without running into this
warning:"WARNING in Lazy routes discovery is not enabled. Because there is
neither an entryModule nor a statically analyzable bootstrap code in the
main file."

eg:
platformBrowserDynamic().bootstrapModule(ModuleX).catch(()=>{
return platformBrowserDynamic().bootstrapModule(ModuleY);
})

I can make the app
<https://angular-example-module-error-silvio.stackblitz.io/>work , however
when compiling I get the error on this thread and the dynamic module
resolution won't work (from experience in another app, not this example )

Documentation is unhelpful and still trying to work my way on source code,
so Im reaching out for help. Any ideas are welcome

Btw, old angular had a really nice way of handling this...