Hi There,

*<<<Disclaimer I am not a developer I am a Project Manager>>>*

We are currently building an application in angular and node. Part of our
application involves a calendar with a drag and drop functionality where
events can be moved between the different days. We have recently found out
that the development team has build this functionality by using jQuery
instead of Angular.

>From what I have researched so far, using jQuery in an Angular platform is
bad practice and can make the platform more complicated for management and
updates. I haven't found anything on what this impacts on security either
but it would be great if anyone can share any feedback with regards to
this.

So questions are if anyone can help:

1. Is it possible to build the above functionality in Angular without using
jQuery?

2. Is it advised to use jQuery with Angular?

3. Are there any security implications for using jQuery with Angular? (for
example also in the scenario if there are scripts that have jQuery
libraries even that aren't used on the platform but are contained with
another script)

Many Thanks in advance!