I recently set up Angular 8 on a Windows 7 desktop.  node 10.16.3 LTS, CLI
8.3.2, NPM 6.2.0
I followed this page of instructions:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-to-get-up-and-running-with-angular-on-windows-7405ba745c25/

After sending the URL: localhost:4200  The sample app comes up on Chrome
but not on Firefox or IExp.
On Firefox and IExp I get several 304 return codes and the index.html is
displayed.

I sort of understand the 304, a header returned by the server indicates
that the browser should use a cached copy of the resource.
However, this is a new installation.  There should be no cached
pages.Clearing the cache did not help. Even more puzzling, the files in the
304 msg are *.js files.
I thought a 304 always referenced images, not executable files.

The good news is the sample app is probably correct and all required files
are in place and there are no version errors.

The bad news is I have no Idea what to try to make this thing work on other
browsers.

I know this is probably not an Angular issue, in the sense that Angular
code is incorrect.
However, only Angular developers are likely to see issue this so I'm hoping
someone here has seen this and knows what to do.

Thanks for any leads,
-=b