Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

I used it but it doesn't seem to work and that doesn't seem to be the
problem. The problem is something else.

Here's the DOM generated after the page loads.
    <!-- ngRepeat: hotspot in hotspots -->
             <i class="hotspot-1 material-icons md-light toolbar-btn spot
">info</i>
       </a>
    <!-- end ngRepeat: hotspot in hotspots -->

But once I update the $scope variable, it changes to this.
     <!-- ngRepeat: hotspot in hotspots -->

           </a>
     <!-- end ngRepeat: hotspot in hotspots -->

I console logged the value after changing and it contains one element in
the array $scope.hotspots. But when I push something to this array from js,
it changes to this.
     <!-- ngRepeat: hotspot in hotspots -->

          </a>
     <!-- end ngRepeat: hotspot in hotspots -->

                <i class="hotspot-2 material-icons md-light toolbar-btn
spot selected" style="color: white;">info</i>
          </a>
     <!-- end ngRepeat: hotspot in hotspots -->

I'm not sure if it's some concept that I don't know or if there is some
error in my code.
The data in first element is present, I added some value from array[0]
element's object directly in DOM like this {{hotspot.Value}} and it was
working. But just the material icon is not populating.
Thank you