Hi Ahmed,

As you mentioned asp.net, I think you are using Windows.
I found this thread
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28624686/get-spawn-cmd-enoent-when-try-to-build-cordova-application-event-js85>

which could be the solution. It is relative to cordova but it seems to be
very close to your pb.

This error could be due to a problem in your configuration system:
C:\Windows\System32\ not set in system variables.

I am using Linux so I can't test it but I hope this will help you,
regards,
Arnaud.