Hi Sandler,
Thank you so much for getting back to me.

here is the error, I received
"ERROR in src/app/cart/cart.component.ts:119:3 - error TS1005: 'finally'
expected.

119   }
      ~"

if i removed the last  part: the checkout part , angular will compile but
it will throw error in the console log when using the checkout cart. , I
tried my best to understand where is the error, it is obviously related to
stripe configuration.

line 19 where it is highlighted as the error has nothing but  '}'

checkout() {
    this.btnDisabled = true;
    try {
      if (this.validate()) {