Hello,

I been trying to understand the topic of *BehaviorSubject & Observable* by
using a simple login application with no success and I'm wondering if
someone can look at the code and let me know what aim doing wrong. I been
at it for a month with no success.

Angular project
stackBlitz: https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-qmokve

what i have in my services

 loginIn() {
        this._http.get<Login[]>(this._url)
            .map(data => this.members == data) \\does work
            .subscribe(data => { this.dataStore.next(data);
           console.log("loginIn:=> "+ this.dataStore);
           this._route.navigate(['/home']);
        }
      );

    }