Hi,

I have an AuthModule with my components, imports, exports, routing, etc....
I would like to load it immediately when the app starts to have all its
routing available since the beggining, in other words, I don't want to load
this module lazily.

I have found that if I keep this module imported in the *imports* of the
*app.module.ts*, all routes of my AuthModule are working as expected.

The question is:

   1. This is the correct approach?
   2. Should I use a custom PreloadingStrategy that is mentioned in a lot
   of blogs out there? (and why)

Both ways works, but, what's the difference? what is the correct way to do
this?