I am using tinyMCE 5.1.3 (Angular6 ) (none cloud version ) within the
application version, like placing tinymce files, themes under asset folder
of angular scaffolding.

In my angular.json I have the below configuration::

"assets" :[
    {
    "glob": "/*",
    "input": "node_modules/tinymce/skins",
    "output": "/skins/"
    },
    {
    "glob": "/",
    "input": "node_modules/tinymce/themes",
    "output": "/themes/"
    },
    {
    "glob": "**/",
    "input": "node_modules/tinymce/plugins",
    "output": "/plugins/"
    }
    ]
    "scripts": [ "node_modules/tinymce/tinymce.min.js" ]

package.json
"tinymce": "^5.1.3",

I have similar configuration (atleast 100%) as below plnkr (component and
html wise )

http://plnkr.co/edit/E5Yzk9KT9nSWlPU6i1ZK?p=preview&preview

Everything works in chrome latest version, however the *rich text editor* is
not getting visible in IE11. One thing I could see on IE is that it says
theme.js not found ( 404 ) error, I am not sure if this is really behind
editor not being visible on IE11.

Also what could i see is that the url for theme.js in IE different then URL
of chrome. in Chrome it points to dist folder of server, however in IE it
just points to scaffolding of the project.

in IE

http://myserver/gateway/myapp//themes/silver/theme.js

in Chrome: ( this I can hit in sepearte window with file I can see )

http://myserver/gateway/myapp//themes/silver/static/items/my-app-ang/dist/themes/silver/theme.js

but if someone has similar issue could help me in this ?