In my case, i wanted to use two different html templates with different css
frameworks. Bulma and bootstrap. Just for testing purposes. I switched the
templates based on the environment variable.

In environment file

export const environment = {
  useBulma: true
};
and in component

import { environment } from 'src/environments/environment';

@Component({
      selector: 'app-test',
      templateUrl: environment.useBulma ? './with-bulma.component.html' :
'./with-bootstrap.component.html',
      styleUrls: ['./value.component.css']
    })