Hi All,

I am working on a project where my business team wants to fulfill a few
requirements as follows:

   1. Create a web application using Angular
   2. The application will run on something similar to chromium, i.e. it
   will not run on the default chrome web browser, but will run on a device
   similar to the ATM machine.
   3. This ATM type machine configuration is like, *CPU *- Celeron, *RAM *-
   8GM.
   4. *This web application will remain open and active/usable for a
   minimum of 8 days. there should not be any performance or memory
   degradation during all 8 days*
   5. in less than *1 sec *they want any UI to re-render any change on
   chromium-browser

*Question: It's feasible to expect a web application to remain open for
such a long time and with zero bad memory accumulation. If yes then can you
share some guidelines around it *

cheers
Nitin