Hi

I have a scenario where same codebase has to be deployed to multiple
clients (lets say 4) like Client1.domain.com, Client2.domain.com,
client3.domain.com, client4.domain.com and each will have separate
environment file

How do we achieve this? Do we need to create 4 dist folders and map it to
respective url?

Can we map same dist folder to 4 urls and get the environment settings at
runtime thru API.?