Just so that everybody knows, we have received Michael's excellent feedback
on the GRASP draft on the design team list. Of course, after the WGLC, we
will update the draft for editorial points and simple errors. Real discussion
points will be brought to the WG list.

You can see recent postings on the design team list at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/anima-signaling/ or
according to which archive format you prefer.

   Brian Carpenter