55: Could discovery be performed over TCP?

Michael is concerned by the use of insecure link-local multicast.

MR: I wonder if we shouldn't just send discovery messages on
always-up TCP connections from GRASP_LISTEN_PORT<->GRASP_LISTEN_PORT.

BC: Yes, if the ACP could give me an API call for that. But at the moment
all we can rely on is standard sockets, and in the 'no ACP mode'
that's what we have anyway. I believe GRASP has to assume standard
socket calls by design; if we want to fix this it's a problem for
the ACP.