Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com> wrote:
    k> I've been tracking this a bit. Their main focus is on a YANG interface
    k> between the NOC and the IPAM system. It's thanks to me that the C
    k> stands for Coordinated instead of Centralized.

Cool.

    k> I believe that our prefix management use case is part of the back end
    k> for this rather than competition, but we should definitely track the
    k> work.

I agree: it complementary.  I guess I think of ANIMA as being the front
end that talks to the IPAM in the back-end :-)

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [