Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > But the third locator sent by the Registrar indicates a meaningless
    > link-local address, because it could come from many hops away. At first
    > I thought this was a confusion with the previous (proxy-to-pledge)
    > case, where all addresses must be link-local. But no: this text is just
    > confused, I think:

This LL address is the Lr from my email of three minutes ago:

mcr> Instead, I have two suggestions, not entirely mutually exclusive:
mcr>  1) the Registrar says, "I accept IPIP on Address Ar, use Lr for
mcr>  connections"
mcr>  2) we make Lr = well known Link-Local anycast address

I included Lr in the protocol, even if we might decide that we want to make
it well-known.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-