Hi,

A quick comment since I will not be in Prague. This draft opens an
important topic. At least we should explore it in more depth.

One comment is that specifying how GRASP unicast messages would work
over UDP is not quite simple - that's why it isn't covered in the
main GRASP spec. Ensuring that the chosen solution really does save
radio resource compared to TCP handshakes is perhaps tricky, since there
are complicated implementation issues, not just a protocol design.

There are probably a few things we can do to make GRASP messages shorter,
although CBOR already does a pretty good job. However, I just ran a test,
and gzip can compress the example messages in draft-ietf-anima-grasp
to about 60% of the raw CBOR size.

Regards
   Brian