WG chairs, after our design team meeting this morning, Max and I believe that
-10 is ready for WGLC.

(Perhaps we could even complete that before IETF101 and make our outgoing AD
happy...)

We see the language review from William Atwood, and we'll incorporate that
into the document along with any other LC comments.  I'm sure that the IESG
review will involve two more revisions, but I think we are ready for that
step.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-10
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-10

    > Abstract:
    > This document specifies automated bootstrapping of a remote secure
    > key infrastructure (BRSKI) using vendor installed X.509 certificate,
    > in combination with a vendor's authorizing service, both online and
    > offline.  Bootstrapping a new device can occur using a routable
    > address and a cloud service, or using only link-local connectivity,
    > or on limited/disconnected networks.  Support for lower security
    > models, including devices with minimal identity, is described for
    > legacy reasons but not encouraged.  Bootstrapping is complete when
    > the cryptographic identity of the new key infrastructure is
    > successfully deployed to the device but the established secure
    > connection can be used to deploy a locally issued certificate to the
    > device as well.

submission

    > The IETF Secretariat

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-