A fast review of the document, but I have no problems with having it
adopted.

* In section 1 para #4 you appear to have a formatting error where a list
was supposed to exist.

* Section 5 - you have a return of multiple items with the same rt value.
However I would not want to have to filter through the list of return values
to figure out which is the "root" one.  Should this example have the
rt=ace.est attribute on all of the links?

*  Section 5  the description of ct=16 is not quite correct as it is missing
the encrypt0 subtype.  This text might lead people to conclude that any
application/cose type can use 16

* Suggest a strong recommendation on not use cmsVersion=1 to make your life
easier.

Jim