[adding author all email, because AFAIK, official review process for
 standards tree is IESG review, so wanting AD on this. ]

a) Not sure about the process, but if it helps and/or is sufficient
   for an ANIMA WG chair to approve of this request. I hereby do.

b) I do assume Michael did simply copy out the request details
   from ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-00 section 9.5, so please
   consider the request to be according to that draft versions section.

c) Michael: please write into rev -01 section 9.5 the state of the
   request (early allocation was requested ...(approved) according to below...)

Cheers
    Toerless

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 10:45:27AM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:

> draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-00 asks for two new media types, used
> within both the DTLS/COAP connection, and within an HTTPS connection.
>
> We would like to do an early application for these types, as we need the
> media type to be present before we can ask for the CoAP Content-Types
> associated with them.
>
> They are:
>
> ## Media-Type Registry
>
> This section registers the 'application/voucher-cms+cbor' media type and the
> 'application/voucher-cose+cbor'in the
> "Media Types" registry.  These media types are used to indicate that
> the content is a CBOR voucher either signed with a cms structure or a
> COSE_Sign1 structure [RFC8152].
>
> ### application/voucher-cms+cbor
>
>     Type name:  application
>     Subtype name:  voucher-cms+cbor
>     Required parameters:  none
>     Optional parameters:  none
>     Encoding considerations:  CMS-signed CBOR vouchers are CBOR
>       encoded.
>     Security considerations:  See Security Considerations, Section
>     Interoperability considerations:  The format is designed to be
>       broadly interoperable.
>     Published specification:  THIS RFC.
>     Applications that use this media type:  ANIMA, 6tisch, and other
>       zero-touch imprinting systems
>     Additional information:
>       Magic number(s):  None
>       File extension(s):  .vch
>       Macintosh file type code(s):  none
>     Person & email address to contact for further information:  IETF
>       ANIMA WG
>     Intended usage:  LIMITED
>     Restrictions on usage:  NONE
>     Author:  ANIMA WG
>     Change controller:  IETF
>     Provisional registration? (standards tree only):  NO
>
> ### application/voucher-cose+cbor
>
>     Type name:  application
>     Subtype name:  voucher-cose+cbor
>     Required parameters:  none
>     Optional parameters:  cose-type
>     Encoding considerations:  COSE_Sign1 CBOR vouchers are COSE objects
>                               signed with one signer.
>     Security considerations:  See Security Considerations, Section
>     Interoperability considerations:  The format is designed to be
>       broadly interoperable.
>     Published specification:  THIS RFC.
>     Applications that use this media type:  ANIMA, 6tisch, and other
>       zero-touch imprinting systems
>     Additional information:
>       Magic number(s):  None
>       File extension(s):  .vch
>       Macintosh file type code(s):  none
>     Person & email address to contact for further information:  IETF
>       ANIMA WG
>     Intended usage:  LIMITED
>     Restrictions on usage:  NONE
>     Author:  ANIMA WG
>     Change controller:  IETF
>     Provisional registration? (standards tree only):  NO
>

> --
> Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>, Sandelman Software Works
>  -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---