internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-18

As I previously reported, we opened tickets for many of the issues that were
raised, and Max and I have been trying to work through the issues.  There
are enough of them that we haven't actually finished triaging them very well
yet, and wind up doing too much depth first work on a few issues.

This is going way slower than we'd like, and we are sorry about that.
We have posted -18 because it's been awhile, and we wanted to get feedback
on changes sooner rather than later.

Particularly the abstract, and introduction were changed slightly.
Section 8 was added and section 9.2.

The diffs above only deal with a few issues:
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/114
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/107
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/95
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/88
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/87
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/81
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/78
    https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues/77

probably the following brings them all up:

https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+label%3Awglc-review

if you like the changes, and it resolves your issue, it would be great if you
added the "reviewer-agrees" label (if github allows), or at least a THUMBS UP
(which I'm sure github will allow), or you can unicast us.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-