Hi authors,

I read the draft. I think the API list for grasp is complete and good. But I
have some comments on section 2.2.

2.2. Asynchronous Operations

'... there are two main techniques for such parallel operations:
multi-threading, or a polling or 'event loop' structure.'

According to my knowledge, 'multi-threading' is a different thing with
asynchronous programming mechanism. So I prefer to 'asynchronous programming
mechanisms with multi-threading' here. The main techniques for asynchronous
programming discussed in draft should be 'polling', however, polling is not so
efficient. The more efficient one is 'call back' mechanism.

'session_nonce' parameter may be useful for polling, but 'call back function
pointer( or reference in some programming language)' is normally used as
parameter of invoked functions. All logics should be executed in call back
functions which will be called when some events occur, for example receiving
response message for the request, or message timeout.

Best regards,
Guangpeng Li