Hi Dear all,

I support the adoption as a co-author.

I believe this document make useful extension to current ANI/GRASP, to allow
information distribution capabilities in a flexible manner (e.g. Pub/Sub,
Selective Flooding etc.) .
And as a co-author I'd like to continue refine the draft with carefully
considering  comments from Brian, Michael and other potential people in the WG.

Many thanks.

B.R.
Bing