internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:
directories.
    > This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model
and Approach WG of the IETF.

    > Title           : Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructures (BRSKI)
    > Authors         : Max Pritikin
    > Michael C. Richardson
    > Toerless Eckert
    > Michael H. Behringer
    > Kent Watsen
    > Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-35.txt
    > Pages           : 118
    > Date            : 2020-02-05

This version has the examples updated.
I have confirmed:
1) the registrar has cmcRA set.
2) the OID in the IDevID is the newly IANA assigned one.
3) no other extensions are present.
4) I have added a JSON dump of the "parboiled" (Registrar->MASA voucher
request).
5) I wrapped up the base64 dumps of the vouchers in <CODE BEGINS> lines.

6) I also went back to Alissa's non-YANG related comments to be sure that I
   had already dealt with them, and I had.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-