Eric, WG: Summary:

This email serves to explain the fixes done with rev-23/-24 just posted
since Februar's -22 revision primarily in response to Eric Vynckes review.
Eric is now the responsible AD for this document. Also the discuss we had
with security folks.

Functional changes are quite limited:
 - Refined IPsec requirements.
 - hex lower (instead of upper) case in ACP domain info
 - added explanation of Clock requirements (6.1.3.1.)
 - Explicit SHOULD for TLS 1.3, "desirable" for DTLS 1.3 (as long as no RFC).
 - Filtering requirement for (currently unused) RPL headers.

All the other changes just result in better text.

If Eric agrees his points are solved to move forward, we have one
discuss from Ben Kaduk re. the encoding of ACP domain info (see reply to him),
but he said he wouldn't want to hold off the doc for it (maybe check with him),
and some small fixes in IPsec section from discuss we had in prior weeks
(maybe just running out of time for 2 week shutoff before IETF, so first
committing without those).

Details:

Thanks a lot Eric for your great review

Sorry for the long time to get back to your reply, but i had no time
before the end of january, and since then i have been working hard
on the non trivial 50% of your 72 point and also trying to address
the remaining points from Bens review and other IPsec discuss.

- rev 22 from early feb attempts to address Bens remaining point(s),
  but we did not finalize that discuss with the SEC experts yet, i will
  start a separate email thread for that.

- Revision -23 addresses 71 of your 72 points.
  Answer to your point 69 is swap of two big sections and therefore
  committed to -24 to have a usefule -22 to -23 rfcdiff.

- I need to still commit (-25) a few paragraph changes for IPsec from
  the discuss on the IPsec mailing list. I may runn out of time
  before the 2 week downtime for datatracker. Will let you know when
  i commit.

Aka: -25 should be my final offer before i get more feedback.

I have appended your original review points with the same numbers
of points as in belows response. Not sure if you want/need to
submit your points to datatracker. Just in case.

Your review points with my replies are below, prefixed by this:
{<number>:<status>}, where status can be:
  a(nswered) - (30 of 72) no textual change, but textual answer intended on my
side to close the point.
  f(fixed)   - (41 of 72) textual fixes, in my opinion closing the point.
  d(elayed)  - your point 1, see below

You may not agree with my solutions of course, please check my answers.

Summary of important text diffs in changelog section of document as always.

RFCdiff: (you reviewed -21, but -22 introduced only more feedback vs. Bens
review, which didn't overlap with your questions. In addition, it removed
all changelog and summarized it, so eaier for you to review against -22):

http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-22.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-23.txt

And this diff is just the reordering from your point 69.

http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-23.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-24.txt

Cheers
    Toerless