Hi Michael,

Please see inline.

[Wei] I think what needs to be explained is the distinct characteristics of the
serial number for the device. Maybe how it is assigned is not important, but
other aspects, such as what it is used for, are important. So the readers can
match the specific thing in their implementation with the serial number you
mean.

>     > pg 5:
>     > Ongoing access to the root-CA is important, but not as critical as
>     > access to the MASA key.
>

>     > comment:
>     > MASA key is not relevant with the IDevID three-tier PKI
>     > infrastructure. So, does this sentence make sense here?
>
> This comment is about relative levels of access to the private keys.
> The key that the MASA uses to sign vouchers *needs* to be online.
> The root-CA for the IDevID PKI can be offline, locked in a vault (and
> guarded by Godzilla if you like).

[Wei] Two comments:
1) Why ongoing access to the root CA is important? In the document it is said
the root-CA private key should be kept offline, so how to ongoing access to the
root-CA?
2) This sentence seems inappropriate in this section. This section and the
upper-level section is talking about the device's IDevID. Suddenly mentioning
the MASA key doesn't make sense.

Regards & Thanks!
Wei Pan