Hi everybody,

Comments on the following drafts have been sadly lacking since IETF 106. As a
result I have not asked for time on the April 9th agenda, especially since it
will be 3 a.m. on April 10th for me.

As a reminder, the base GRASP specification is sitting quietly in the RFC
Editor queue waiting for a missing normative reference (the ACP draft).

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api

This version was based on several reviews and there were no changes requested
during IETF 106. I would like to ask for WG Last Call *now* on this draft to
see if there is consensus. (It's Informational, like most IETF work on APIs. It
is also about to expire; I would rather get some more comments before
refreshing it.)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios

I would really like more feedback on these drafts. The first two are old enough
that either the WG should adopt them, or they should be discarded. Without your
feedback, nothing will happen.

The l2acp draft has just expired, and will be revised shortly.

Stay well
   Brian Carpenter