Dear Yang Doctors,

I just wanted to ask if there is any timeline information available for the
review of BRSKI-AE. We have at least two YANG questions connected to the draft,
on relates to the ongoing discussion regarding RFC8366bis to allow further
assertions to be added. This  relates to issue #18
(https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-brski-async-enroll/issues/18) in the issue
tracker of BRSKI-AE.
Besides this, there is a YANG module included in section 6 to enhance the
voucher-request with additional data to allow a registrar and MASA to verify if
an authorized registrar-agent was involved in the bootstrapping for which an
early review would be requested.

Best regards
Steffen

--