Hi Kent,

I just went over the changes regarding the csr-grouping
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-08#section-3.2)
 you introduced in draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-06. To my understanding (I'm not
too deep into YANG yet) the new grouping of the csr in the YANG module
ietf-ztp-types can now be used directly.
This should enable the direct application in BRSKI-AE, which we were looking
for to avoid double definition. Thanks for the incorporation. While we are
currently using only the PKCS#10 approach, the module provides also the option
to switch to cmp-csr or cmc-csr. So were are open also for other formats.

Best regards
Steffen
--
Steffen Fries