[Repeat with address correction.]

I am not aware of any IPR relevant to this draft.

(Co-authors, we should all reply on this point.)

There is no real implementation report for this draft,
but I did work on a very simple version of the ASA
life cycle aspect earlier this year:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/anima/u1TCJQ0PpOJSVs9bdqr5akwA25w/

Regards
   Brian Carpenter