Hi,

I have a few questions and comments on this draft. Please consider them at the
same time as any discussion in the meeting at IETF 114.

 1. Introduction
From the network perspective, this kind of service has a source IP address and a destination IP address.

Are these always unicast addresses? Are there any cases in which one of the
addresses might change (e.g. a node moves from a wired connection to WiFi, or
moves from one WiFi subnet to another)?

Also, do you consider the case where a node fails and must be replaced
automatically by another?

Perhaps my real question is this: Does the model cover *renegotiation* when the
resource status changes unexpectedly?

I think your answer is yes, but that makes the statement about "a source address" and
"a destination address" questionable, if both addresses might change.

Regards
   Brian