As per the discussion at IETF114
   (watch it again at: https://youtu.be/UIsxhY73QrA?t=4951 1:37 for exact spot)

https://github.com/anima-wg/constrained-join-proxy/pull/38/files is a
registration for the coaps+jpy:// scheme.

====

I noticed draft-ietf-core-transport-indication, which I had never read and
wondered if it could help instead, and concluded that it won't, but I started
a discussion with Christian, and he had an alternate suggestion/hack.

That since the IP address is largely useless, and I don't think we specified
a clear URI-Host: for the pledge to use, and so like RFC9031, that we could
define something like jpy.arpa.  That's clearly a hack though, just a hack of
a different type.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )