Rob Wilton \(rwilton\) <rwilton=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
    > ITU-T Working Party 1/13 would like to inform you about the initiation
    > of the new work item "Architecture Framework for Autonomous Networks"
    > at its last meeting, Geneva, 25 November 2022. The new work item will
    > be progressed within Question 20/13 ("Networks beyond IMT-2020 and
    > machine learning: Requirements and architecture").

    > This document derives from the deliverable of the Focus Group on
    > Autonomous Networks (FG-AN) established under ITU-T SG13 in December
    > 2020. The document describes requirements, architecture, components and
    > related sequence diagrams which together comprises an architecture
    > framework for autonomous networks. The architectural framework for
    > autonomous networks is based on the key concepts of exploratory
    > evolution, real-time responsive online experimentation and dynamic
    > adaptation.

What document, does "this document" refer to?

I can't really comment on this without knowing what documents I'm supposed to
read.

    > SG13-LS37

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2022-12-02-itu-t-sg-13-ietf-ls-on-the-initiation-of-the-new-work-item-yan-arch-fw-architecture-framework-for-autonomous-networks-attachment-1.docx

An editable version of the same email.  I don't understand why people do
this.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )