Esko Dijk <esko.d...@iotconsultancy.nl> wrote:
    > The proposed text still needs some work here; I would urge the WG not
    > to accept this in current form.  That said, using normative language in
    > this specific part certainly helps to clarify the requirements for
    > implementers.

So, I agree, but "Hold for document update" means that we can, effectively
update it when we update the document.

Yes, the rfc-editor can/will perform XML substitution for the errata process,
and so we should care a bit about the text proposed, but my take is that it's
better than what we had, and we can tweak this at our leisure.

But... feel free to wordsmith!

    > idevid-issuer:  The Issuer value from the pledge IDevID certificate
    > SHOULD BE included to ensure unique interpretation of the serial-
    > number.
    > In the case of a nonceless (offline) voucher-request, an
    > appropriate value MUST be configured from the same out-of-band
    > source as the serial-number.

Yes, it SHOULD be, "SHOULD be"