Ray:

Added to agenda. Will still need to check how much time we will have.
Consider 10+ minutes guaranteed. Start a discussion on the list, if there is
interest/feedback
ere and we have more time after WG slots, we can use more.

Also: I do not see you registered, which you will need to be if you want to
present.

Cheers
    Toerless

---