If someone can tell me when the document is ready technically, I volunteer to do an editing pass for "typos and word omissions", and anything else that I catch.

Either I will need a txt/pdf version of the document (for which I will produce a separate text file containing my suggested changes), or I will need someone to teach me how to edit the source from Github, and push the result back.

  Bill

On 8/11/2023 11:57 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:

Esko Dijk <esko.d...@iotconsultancy.nl> wrote:
     > I did check just now - the review comments were addressed. I added a
     > few new text issues in the issue tracker #42 to #46
     > (https://github.com/anima-wg/brski-cloud/issues) and a request to
     > change one more item for #32.  This is based on reading the new text
     > and re-reading the old. These are things I feel that the WG needs to
     > fix before proceeding with the document, to avoid reviewer's confusion
     > further down the line.

I went through them, ad there is now a PR against brski-cloud.

     > Overall, I also found there's still many typos and word omissions that
     > could be fixed before moving this document forward to IESG. Not sure if
     > that's needed (we can apply the lazy-fix policy and let IESG find them

hah. Let's not.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )

Attention This email originates from outside the concordia.ca domain. // Ce
courriel provient de l'extérieur du domaine de concordia.ca

Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University ER 1234      email:william.atw...@concordia.ca
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill