Esko Dijk <esko.d...@iotconsultancy.nl> wrote:
    > This update reflects the work that was done earlier (August) to
    > restructure the content of "cBRSKI". Now the default, simplest flow is
    > highlighted and optional extras are moved into separate sections: in
    > particular, the extended discovery now in Section 14.  Some content has

Thank you for all the work on this document.

I think that where it says that it updates RFC8366bis, it probably should
just recap what 8366bis says (and that document should say it).
I guess that requires further document coordination work.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-                      *I*LIKE*TRAINS*