Thanks, Rob

We where actually wondering about the differnt datatracker status unless Alvaro
told me
how to find the reason in the history:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher/history/

Thanks for holding the document, because this is what we originally asked you
to do.

BUT: We discussed this during our weekly BRSKI meetings, and
the co-authors, shepherd and chairs feel very safe, that the document will not
rn the
risk to incur technical changes from other documents, such as rfc8366bis. Hence
we felt
that it would be great to show progress by running this document through
IETF/IESG review,
even if it then may hang a while in RFC editor queue.  So, if you still have
cycles for
a small document like this to review, please go ahead!

Cheers
    Toerless

P.S.: How about a silly fun argument: Making documents wait in RFC editor queue
(cluster)
does have the benefit that i at least can remember the RFC numbers afterwards
much more easity ;-))