Here are my comments on draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher-09 draft.

Overall the draft is short, and easy to understand. There are a few issues
categorized under Overall, Major, Minor, and Nits, in order of importance.

Overall:

Please resolve all the TODOs in the document.

Major:

None.

Minor:

- The document makes the following statement, but it is not clear the purpose
of the paragraph. Neither voucher data for CBOR or its signature format, COSE
is referenced or discussed in the document. The paragraph should be removed.

[I-D.ietf-anima-constrained-voucher] provides a serialization of the voucher
data to CBOR [RFC8949] with the signature format of COSE [RFC8812] and the
media type "application/voucher-cose+cbor”.

- The term “Voucher Artifact” is referenced multiple times in the document,
sometimes with mixed capitalization. The terminology section has definition for
other terms, but not for "Voucher Artifact”. draft-ietf-anima-rfc8366bis, which
defines the term does not use any capitalization.

- draft-kuehlewind-update-tag-04 has expired and archived. Do you want to
continue referencing it?

Nit:

Section 3.3

- Am I missing a “\” in backslashes(“). Looks like the backslash got eaten by
whatever was rendering the HTML. You might want to escape the backslash.

- This sentence did not parse for me.

"Note, a trust anchor SHOULD be provided differently to be trusted. This is
consistent with Section 5.5.2 of [BRSKI].”

Did you mean to say “SHOULD be provided separately, for it to be trusted”?

Thanks

Mahesh Jethanandani
mjethanand...@gmail.com