I have scheduled the interim according to the doodle results on
   4/19, 13:00 - 14:00 UTC meetecho
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2024-anima-01-anima-01/

Tentative agenda:
- Walk through / prioritize open AI of BRSKI document to finish WGLC and/or
  for AD feedback (for those who are in AD review)
 - Discuss brski-discovery, especially CoAP option

Cheers
    Toerless