On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 02:58:15PM +0800, Sheng JIANG wrote:
> Hi, Toerless,
>
> Thanks for your further suggestion. It is fair to have a specific resource
> deployment as a proof example alongside the framework document. Storage
> could be one. Actually, I am thinking computing resource may be even more
> straight forward as the newly merged resource have not been explored a lot.
> I will talk around to my friends in carriers and vendors to find some people
> who are interested to work on this with me. Meanwhile, I will try to
> modified the current document towards an informational framework/guidance
> document. By the way, I guess our prefix management could also be an example
> if we take prefix availability as a type of network resource.

Thanks, Sheng

There is also CATS WG which may be an adjacency and/or place to position this
GRASP
work in relationship to compute.

Then again, it is a lot more likely that the members of that WG have already
their own
solution and protocol framework in mind. Alas i forgot all the technical details
since i last looked into CATS effort before the WG was formed...

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---