Dear Sirs,
I'm Mauro Plumari and I'm preparing my thesis in the Software Architecture
Laboratory (www.sal.disco.unimib.it) of Milano Bicocca University. My work is
coordinated by Dr. Diego Bernini
(http://www.disco.unimib.it/go/Home/Italiano/PAGINE-PERSONALI-DOTTORANDI/Bernini-Diego)
 and Professor Francesco Tisato
(http://www.unimib.it/go/page/Italiano/Elenco-Docenti/TISATO-FRANCESCO).
Moreover it is done in collaboration with a local theatrical association
(http://www.initinere.net/).
This project of mine concerns in realizing a virtual and interactive animation
system (design and implementation). The aim of the project is to enable the
user to handle a virtual puppet, thanks to an interaction device.
As your Animata system stands out for its sharpness, we would like to use it to
run the visual output.
However we didn't find any specific documentation describing in detail the
geometric/graphic model which is used "in background"; could you give us more
information about it?
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Yours sincerely,

Mauro Plumari