sziasztok!
Im doing my first attemp in animata. I dont find a save like .move or mpg...etc. I know the primary target is a real time but will be nice if a uploading some stuff to web for showing some examples etc.
I guess i must use a  screenrecording?

The arm tutorial is more or less complete and clear. But the logic of the movement of the animata sistem aplied to a "realistic" animation is complex. Im try to animate a horse race... for now i get a mess of movement like a anormophalus..

This paradigma of animation logic is a new creature r is used or based in some another software or etc?

szia y köszönöm

Gabriel Litwin