hi Roberto,

> There is no osc in the program that you put online to download.
the binary download of animata supports osc. the svn version has more
advanced osc commands, but you don't have to compile that to use osc.

> So I try to use the " sound input java" in processing but I receive
> from processing an error :
>
> Mimin.start(this);   The function start(sketch_jan18a)does not exist
you should run the binary application instead. if you run the pde from
processing, you need to install the minim library to make it work:
http://code.compartmental.net/tools/minim/

> Nothing happen also with puredata and max patch.
they should work if you follow matti's tutorial. try to run the patch
from his website and tell us the exact problems you are getting if you
run into any. otherwise we can't help.

best,
gabor