So is it possible to record animation in Animata?
I have got 'camera' tab, however there are no functions what so ever...

Is it possible to record animation with transparent background?

Thank you all for the help
x x x

------------------

Hi Gabor,

Thank you for your reply.

And how can I convert the .nmt file to the other format?
If I could only import the animation to Flash, that would really show me the
possibilities.
However with .nmt I cannot view the animation anywhere except Animata...

Thank you for the time.
Marta

--------------

Hi,

I am considering to use Animata for my Master Project.
I would like to animate hand-drawn animation (very simple) and then I would
like to somehow
transport the animation to Flash and add some interactivity with ActionScript
(very simple like
click the object so the leg will start moving).
Is that possible?

I am not very good at coding and stuff, however I found Animata friendly and
quiet easy.

I would much appreciate any help and advice.

Thanks.
Marta