Hi,

Nope. Nothing like that exists. At least nothing that I'm aware of. Full body motion tracking is really difficult to do well without sensors or tracking points. I have never used Eyesweb, but I was pretty impressed how well it seemed to work on the Reverse Shadow Theatre. Microsoft's "Natal" is coming pretty soon and I'm hoping there would be some way to hack it for this kind of stuff.

But that's interactive art for you. Programming and interaction design is a key part of the artistic process and can not be separated from it.

The system I developed for this project http://mansteri.com/2009/10/animoitu-liike/ is fairly straightforward and I might release it at some point, but it depends on hardware (not that big of a deal actually since it's just IR LEDs in empty film canisters).

Matti