On Sunday 06 December 2009 11:41:37 Adam Wolinsky wrote:
> I keep asking for help with compiling on Windows over the months but no one
>  ever answers me. Hopefully if someone has compiled it already they can
>  share it.

hmm...
I only see one question from you since september regarding this, and there is
not much detail in there to really help...
Given that the main developers are not on Windows (as far as I know), you may
have to delve a little bit into tutorials on how to compile in general with
cygwin, and then get back to this list with actual problems encountered while
compiling.
Open source software lives from contributions from its users, for
documentation and improvements on how to get it running.

sincerely,
Marije