________________________________
De : gabor papp <ga...@kitchenbudapest.hu>
À : animata-users@lists.kitchenbudapest.hu
Envoyé le : Sam 16 Janvier 2010, 10 h 06 min 52 s
Objet : Re: [animata-users] help install on windows

hi Sebastien,

> - and now I have "scons-1.2.0" installed in "C:\Python22"
did you build the project?

in the animata directory type:
scons

to run the software, type ./animata in the build directory.

it might not work if you start animata from windows explorer, because of
the required cygwin dll-s.

at the moment, the source code version is the same as the win32 binary
version:
http://animata.googlecode.com/files/animata_win-004.zip

best,
gabor