Hi,

004 is the latest version. You wiil be fine with that version following my
tutorial.

The tutorial is actually missing one extra OSC argument that is available in
Animata 004. You could add one more value in the /layerpos message for the
z-position of the layer.

So you would send something like this

/layerpos 250.3 100.9 10.4

Where the float values are for x, y, z