De: kimo...@gmail.com
Fecha: 24/02/2010 17:52
Para: <animata-users@lists.kitchenbudapest.hu>
Asunto: [animata-users] Jellyfish

Hello!

Im new here. My name is Kim, and im a graphic designer and musician. I
just started out with Animata. Its a wonderful program!

Question: does anyone here have suggestions on how to animate boneless
life forms, like jellyfish?
Basically they consist of two parts: boneless jiggly body shape: "O",
and chain/snake arms: "S"

Also regarding seaweed, its probably best to divide into sections?
In shapes like: "YY" rather then: "I" shapes/every single branch? To
keep the work load down..

Ive done some basic animations in After Effects, but never puppets like this.

Kind regards,
Kim Svendsen